About the Windermere Valley Dirt Riders
Get to know us!
The Windermere Valley Dirt Riders was officially formed in 2012 as a non-profit society. We are a family-oriented club that promotes responsible off road riding and is actively working to ensure future generations of riders have a place to enjoy our sport. The club is dedicated to working with others to ensure that there will be always be fun, well maintained and safe riding areas to enjoy.
WVDR has worked with other stakeholders and interested parties, including Recreation Sites and Trails BC, Wildsight, Greenways Alliance, and many others to ensure that the views of our recreational community are heard.
Our goals are simple!
- Promote recreational and competitive opportunities for everyone to enjoy off-road motor sports in a safe and respectful manner.
- Encourage off-road enthusiasts to participate in the sport in a manner that promotes positive public image.
- Promote family fun, safety and community.
- Endeavor to be a responsible user group by promoting respect of the environment, understanding of other interest groups, education and participating in trail and back country clean up.
- To promote responsible use of trails, riding areas and be a land access advocate.
Our board members:
- Andrew Cradduck: President 250-341-7013
- Kim Frocklage: Secretary
- Kendyl Hart: Director
- Monique Johnson: Director
- Pam Frocklage: Director
- CJ Matthews Dickson: Treasurer